Wednesday, September 05, 2012

(P)Review - Parties Versus the People

Being the slave to NPR that I am, now that I log 20,000+ business miles each year, I get to sift through their rampant liberal propaganda and run across the occasional interesting story. Yesterday, Fresh Air had former Republican Congressman Mickey Edwards on the show talking about his new book Parties Versus People: How to turn Republicans and Democrats into Americans. The topic of how political parties are ruining America is very close to my heart, so I immediately ordered the book on Amazon (and so can you!) and I can't wait until it arrives.

Rather than give you a rundown, I'll let the NPR website give you an overview - and even a chance to listen to the radio segment for free if  you so choose.

The reason I call this a (P)Review is that I'll be reviewing this book completely as soon as I've finished. For both of you reading this blog, I encourage you to get the book, read it as well, and then weigh in on your thoughts.

Happy reading!

1 comment:

chip said...

You now have 3 readers.